Pages whose titles are phrased as a claim.
Pages in category "Claim"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Debates shift bystanders' beliefs
- Depictions of learning in The Blue Lagoon are awful
- Different mental representations of mathematical objects is a blocker for an exploratory medium of math
- Discursive texts are difficult to ankify
- Distillation is not enough
- Duolingo does repetition at the lesson level
- Self-graded prompts made for others must provide guidance for grading
- Spaced proof review is not about memorizing proofs
- Spaced repetition allows graceful deprecation of experiments
- Spaced repetition constantly reminds one of inadequacies
- Spaced repetition is not about memorization
- Spaced repetition is useful because most knowledge is sparsely applicable
- Spaced repetition prevents unrecalled unrecallables
- Stream of low effort questions helps with popularity